The Role of the Committee
East Beaumaris Kindergarten is a community kindergarten with a parent-run Committee of Management. We are a not-profit organisation and our Committee of Management is run by volunteers from the kinder community; working closely with our educator team and support staff. East Beaumaris Kindergarten could not operate without a volunteer committee and family support is very much appreciated.
The committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month at the kinder or via Zoom. Most roles require around 2 hours or more each month and tasks are usually completed at home. All roles are flexible and you have a team to support you.
How to Join
At the AGM held each November a new committee is elected.
For more information and/or to discuss joining contact the Vice President: email@example.com.
Positions on the Committee
- Vice President
- Communications Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator
- Grants Coordinator
- Enrolment Coordinator
- General Committee Members
Benefits of Joining
Joining the committee is a great way to become actively involved in our kindergarten and contribute in a volunteer capacity.
You don’t need any special skills or qualifications to join, just a willingness to be involved and to be part of the team.
Some of the benefits of joining include:
- Connecting with other families by working together on a common goal.
- Fostering a sense of belonging and community spirit.
- Being a part of something meaningful as a volunteer and giving back.
- Investing in the kinder where your child attends and contributing to its success by being actively involved in the management of the kinder.
- Collaborating with educators and support staff.
- The mental stimulation of a new challenge and different type of work.
- Gaining valuable experience and learning new skills through your role on the committee.