Letter of Offer for students commencing in 2019
You have accepted your offer for a kindergarten place in 2019. Finalise the enrolment here by 15 August 2018.
Important note: This form is only valid if you have received an offer from Bayside Council.
How to Enrol
- We participate in Bayside Council’s Central Enrolment system, which aims to provide children in the Bayside area with equal access to high quality preschool education.
- The criteria and process are outlined in the “Kindergarten Central Enrolment Information Brochure” available on the Council’s website, http://www.bayside.vic.gov.au as well as information to submit an online application
- For queries or further information regarding Central Enrolments please contact Bayside Council’s Children’s Services team on 9599 4733.
- 3 year old: $430 per term
- 4 year old: $550 per term
Term 1 fees due 22 November 2017
Term 2 fees due 29 March 2018
Term 3 fees due 29 June 2018
Term 4 fees due 21 September 2018
Our fees are set by the Committee of Management and children are deemed to be enrolled at the kindergarten as long as current fees are paid. Fee collection is mandatory and the Committee has the discretion to withdraw service for non-payment of fees.
Fees are reviewed on an annual basis, or as required by the Committee. A non-refundable enrolment fee of $100 per child is payable upon confirming acceptance of a place offered.
Fees for 2019:
- 3 year old: $530 per term
- 4 year old: $650 per term
*Please note: East Beaumaris Kindergarten fees will increase in 2019 due to rising administration and operational costs. Government funding and fees do not generally cover the cost of providing a comprehensive kindergarten program.
East Beaumaris Enrolment Hotline
Please contact us on 0415 511 405 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any general enrolment enquiries.